||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (February 2010)|
4 January 1950 |
Stockport, Cheshire, England
|Occupation||Furniture maker, writer and teacher|
|Notable works||Working Wood 1 & 2: The Artisan Course|
Paul Sellers was born in 1950 and apprenticed as a woodworker in the UK in 1965. He moved to the US in 1984 and quickly became noted for his ability in traditional woodworking. He has and continues to teach people the craft of woodworking. He has designed and made cabinets for the White House. He started the New Legacy School of Woodworking that provides short courses. Sellers is author to Working Wood which was published in 2011.
- Discussions: Paul Sellers by Joel Hess
- Sharpening Hand Saws by Paul Sellers
- The Essential Awl by Paul Sellers
- Sellers, Paul (2011). Working Wood 1&2: The Artisan Course with Paul Sellers. p. 17.
- Hess, Joel. "New Legacy School of Woodworking". Retrieved 9 May 2012.