Paul Simon (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Paul Simon (born 1941) is an American musician and songwriter.
Paul Simon may also refer to:
- Paul Ludwig Simon (1771–1815), German architect and professor
- Paul Simon (politician) (1928–2003), United States Representative and Senator from Illinois
- Paul Simon (drummer) (born 1950), British punk rock and New Wave drummer
- Paul Simon (album), a 1972 self-titled album by the American musician Paul Simon
- Paul E. Simons, U.S. diplomat
- Paul Simonon (born 1955), English rock bassist, most notably of the Clash
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Paul Simon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.