Paul Sloane (author)
|Alma mater||Trinity Hall, Cambridge|
Paul Sloane is an author and a corporate public speaker on innovation. He was educated at St Mary's Catholic Academy Blackpool and Trinity Hall, Cambridge. He worked for IBM before joining Ashton-Tate in 1984 as UK Marketing Director. He went on to become UK Managing Director and Acting Joint European Managing Director. In 1994 he became VP International for Mathsoft. In 2001 he was appointed CEO of Monactive Ltd, a software tools company.  He is the author of over 20 books of lateral thinking puzzles published by Sterling Publishing. He was rated by Klout as one of the top five Social Media experts on innovation. 
- Lateral Thinking Puzzlers (Sterling Publishing), ISBN 0-8069-8226-8
- Test your Lateral Thinking IQ (Sterling Publishing), ISBN 0-8069-0684-7
- Intriguing Lateral Thinking Puzzles (Sterling Publishing), ISBN 0-8069-4252-5
- The Leader's Guide to Lateral Thinking Skills (Kogan Page), ISBN 0-7494-4797-4
- The Innovative Leader (Kogan Page), ISBN 0-7494-5001-0
- How to be a Brilliant Thinker (Kogan Page), ISBN 978-0-7494-5506-4
- A Guide to Open Innovation and Crowdsourcing (Kogan Page), ISBN 978-0-7494-6307-6
- Mathematical Lateral Thinking Puzzles (Sterling Publishing), ISBN 978-1-4549-1167-8
- Think Like an Innovator (Pearson PLC), ISBN 978-1-2921-4223-4
- Sloane, Paul. "Medicine can Teach Business and Government a Lesson in Innovation". Innovation Management. Retrieved 2016-08-07.
- Sloane, Paul. "City A.M. The Frustration of Innovation; Lessons from History". City A.M. Retrieved 2016-09-12.
- Sloane, Paul. "Inside a Corporate Innovation Camp". Bloomberg Businessweek. Archived from the original on 18 July 2016. Retrieved 2010-06-20.
- Sloane, Paul. "Eleven Reasons for the UK's Poor Productivity". Huffington Post UK. Retrieved 2017-08-11.