Paul E. Sperry
|Occupation||Pundit, author, investigative journalist|
|Notable works||Muslim Mafia; Infiltration; Crude Politics|
Journalism and political commentary
In the wake of the Fort Hood Shooting, he gave an interview to Coast to Coast AM on November 7, 2009, about his co-authored book Muslim Mafia. In 2011, he published "The Great American Bank Robbery", a book about how the government's attempt to increase minority home-ownership helped create the sub-prime housing crisis.
- The Great American Bank Robbery (Thomas Nelson,2011)
- Muslim Mafia (WND, 2009) (co-author)
- Infiltration: How Muslim Spies and Subversives have Penetrated Washington (Thomas Nelson, 2005)
- Crude Politics: How Bush's Oil Cronies Hijacked the War on Terrorism (Thomas Nelson, 2003)
- Op-ed, "When the Profile Fits the Crime", The New York Times, 28 July 2005
- Op-ed, "It's the age of terror: What would you do?", The New York Times, 31 July 2005
- Op-ed, "The military's blinders", New York Post, 7 November 2009
- Viewpoint, "Soldiers Of Allah Or Of America: Does Military Know — Or Care?", archive URL Investor's Business Daily, 15 December 2009
- "Hoover Institution - Reports - 2008 Report: Fellows". Hoover.org. Archived from the original on September 8, 2008. Retrieved May 2, 2010.
- "Everybody wants Sarah - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review". triblive.com. October 11, 2012. Retrieved May 2, 2010.
- "Paul Sperry". New York Post.
- Timothy Johnson, Alexandrea Boguhn (18 May 2015). "This NY Post Op-Ed Attacking Clinton Aide Cheryl D. Mills Is Riddled With Inaccuracies". Media Matters.CS1 maint: uses authors parameter (link)
- "Generational Cycles - Shows". Coast to Coast AM. November 7, 2009. Retrieved May 2, 2010.
- "FrontPage Magazine - Infiltration". 126.96.36.199. Retrieved May 2, 2010.[dead link]
- "U.S. Marines Build Shrine To Islam". June 13, 2006. Assyrian International News Agency
- Sperry's website
- "Muslim Brotherhood 'Conspiracy' to Subvert America", Sperry speaking about Muslim Mafia, October 16, 2009