|Paul E. Sperry|
|Occupation||Pundit, author, investigative journalist.|
|Notable works||Muslim Mafia; Infiltration; Crude Politics|
Journalism and political commentary
Sperry has previously been the Washington Bureau Chief at Investor's Business Daily and WorldNetDaily. He wrote articles critical of George W. Bush for his decision to initiate the 2003 invasion of Iraq, accusing Bush of lying about the motivation for the Iraq War.
One of Sperry's opinion pieces was his analysis of the actions of the administration of former President Barack Obama during the 2016 presidential election. Sperry opined that the Obama team abused intelligence gathering abilities and violated privacy protections in an effort to hurt the candidacy of President Donald Trump.
In the wake of the Fort Hood Shooting, he gave an interview to Coast to Coast AM on November 7, 2009, about his co-authored book Muslim Mafia. In 2011, he published "The Great American Bank Robbery," a book about how the government's attempt to increase minority home-ownership helped create the sub-prime housing crisis.
- The Great American Bank Robbery (2011)
- Muslim Mafia (WND, 2009) (co-author)
- Infiltration: How Muslim Spies and Subversives have Penetrated Washington (Thomas Nelson, 2005)
- Crude Politics: How Bush's Oil Cronies Hijacked the War on Terrorism (Thomas Nelson, 2003)
- Op-Ed, "When the Profile Fits the Crime," The New York Times, July 28, 2005
- Op-Ed, "It's the age of terror: What would you do?", The New York Times, July 31, 2005
- Op-Ed, "The military's blinders", New York Post, November 7, 2009
- Viewpoint, "Soldiers Of Allah Or Of America: Does Military Know — Or Care?", archive URL Investor's Business Daily, December 15, 2009
- "Hoover Institution - Reports - 2008 Report: Fellows". Hoover.org. Retrieved May 2, 2010.
- Sunday, October 25, 2009 (October 11, 2012). "Everybody wants Sarah - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review". triblive.com. Retrieved May 2, 2010.
- Sperry, Paul (6 October 2003). "Yes, Bush lied". WorldNetDaily.
- "Paul Sperry". New York Post.
- Timothy Johnson, Alexandrea Boguhn (18 May 2015). "This NY Post Op-Ed Attacking Clinton Aide Cheryl D. Mills Is Riddled With Inaccuracies". Media Matters.
- "How Team Obama Tried to Hack the Election". New York Post.
- "Generational Cycles - Shows". Coast to Coast AM. November 7, 2009. Retrieved May 2, 2010.
- "FrontPage Magazine - Infiltration". 188.8.131.52. Retrieved May 2, 2010.[dead link]
- "U.S. Marines Build Shrine To Islam". June 13, 2006. Assyrian International News Agency
- Sperry's website
- "Muslim Brotherhood 'Conspiracy' to Subvert America", Sperry speaking about Muslim Mafia, October 16, 2009