From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
See also: Paul Townshend (disambiguation)
Paul Kingsley Townsend FRS is a British physicist, currently a Professor of Theoretical Physics in Cambridge University's Department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics. He is notable for his work on string theory.
Awards and honours
- "DAMTP>>People>>Professor P.K. Townsend".
- Townsend Home Page at Cambridge
- "SPIRES-HEP Search". Stanford University.
- Publications by Paul K Townsend per WorldCat.org
- "Lists of Royal Society Fellows 1660-2007". London: The Royal Society. Archived from the original on March 24, 2010. Retrieved 19 July 2010.
|This article about a physicist of the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|