He became organ scholar at New College, Oxford in 1972.
He was appointed Assistant Organist at Worcester Cathedral in 1976
At St. Edmundsbury Cathedral he reinstated an all-male singing environment.
Organ scholar at New College, Oxford 1972 - 1975
- Worcester Cathedral 1976 - 1981
- Collegiate Church of St Mary, Warwick 1981 - 1985
- St Edmundsbury Cathedral 1985 - 1990
- Ely Cathedral 1990 - current
- Ely Imps 2006-current
|Organist and Master of the Choristers of Collegiate Church of St Mary, Warwick
|Organist and Master of the Choristers of St Edmundsbury Cathedral
|Organist and Master of the Choristers of Ely Cathedral
- The Succession of Organists. Watkins Shaw.
|This article relies largely or entirely on a single source. (May 2014)|