This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Occupation||Author, Journalist, Musician, Photographer|
Zollo was the editor of SongTalk magazine for many years, and went on to become Senior Editor of American Songwriter magazine and Managing Editor of Performing Songwriter magazine. He has also contributed articles to many magazines including Variety, Billboard, Rolling Stone, Musician, Oxford Press, Playback, Gorgeous, Boulevard, Music Connection, and Campus Circle.
His father, Burt Zollo, was also a writer, the author of three books (The Dollars & Sense of Public Relations [McGraw Hill], Prisoners, A Novel [Chicago Academy Press], and State & Wacker, A Novel [iUniverse]) and many magazine essays and articles. A former colleague of Hugh Hefner at Esquire magazine, he contributed to the first issues of Playboy magazine, including the inaugural Marilyn Monroe issue, under the pseudonym "Bob Norman".
Paul Zollo currently lives and works in Los Angeles.
- The Beginning Songwriter's Answer Book (1990)
- Songwriters on Songwriting
- Songwriters on Songwriting (Expanded Edition) (2003)
- Hollywood Remembered (An Oral History of Its Golden Age) (2002)
- Conversations with Tom Petty (2005)
- Sunset & Cahuenga (A Novel)
- The Schirmer's Complete Rhyming Dictionary. (2007)
- More Songwriters on Songwriting (2016)
- Angeleno: Caras de Los Angeles (A Book of Photo Essays)
- "Muse's Muse Interview, May 1998".
- George Plasketes (2016). Please Allow Me to Introduce Myself: Essays on Debut Albums. Taylor & Francis. p. 212. ISBN 978-1-317-07974-3.
- "American Songwriter Magazine Names Paula Zollo as Senior Editor".
- Executive Turntable... Billboard. 2004. p. 38.
- "Pitzulo, Carrie. "The Eternal Bachelor." American Popular Culture, January 2006".