This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Occupation||Author, Journalist, Musician, Photographer|
Zollo was the editor of SongTalk magazine for many years, and went on to become Managing Editor of Performing Songwriter magazine. He's also contributed to many magazines, including Variety, Billboard, Rolling Stone, Musician, Oxford Press, Playback, Gorgeous, Boulevard, Music Connection, Campus Circle and others.
His father Burt Zollo was also a writer, the author of three books (The Dollars & Sense of Public Relations, [McGraw Hill]; Prisoners, A Novel, [Chicago Academy Press] and State & Wacker, A Novel [iUniverse]) and many essays and articles for magazines. A colleague of Hugh Hefner at Esquire magazine, he contributed to the first issues of Playboy under the pseudonym "Bob Norman," including the inaugural Marilyn Monroe issue.
- The Beginning Songwriter's Answer Book (1990)
- Songwriters On Songwriting
- Songwriters On Songwriting (Expanded Edition) (2003)
- Hollywood Remembered (An Oral History of Its Golden Age) (2002)
- Conversations with Tom Petty (2005)
- Sunset & Cahuenga (A Novel)
- The Schirmer's Complete Rhyming Dictionary. (2007)
- More Songwriters On Songwriting (2016)
- Angeleno: Caras de Los Angeles (A Book of Photo Essays)
- "Muse's Muse Interview, May 1998".
- George Plasketes (22 April 2016). Please Allow Me to Introduce Myself: Essays on Debut Albums. Taylor & Francis. pp. 212–. ISBN 978-1-317-07974-3.
- Executive Turntable... Billboard. 2 October 2004. p. 38. Retrieved 13 August 2010.
- "American Songwriter Magazine Names Paula Zollo as Senior Editor".
- "Pitzulo, Carrie. "The Eternal Bachelor." American Popular Culture, January 2006".