Paul and Shirley Eberle
In 1972 they wrote The Adventures of Mrs. Pussycat, a children's book.
In 1993 they published The Abuse of Innocence on the McMartin preschool trial. Alan Dershowitz called the book, The Abuse of Innocence, "... a wake-up call to those who believe that prosecutors and their experts can be trusted to do justice in the emotional context of child abuse."
- Paul and Shirley Eberle, The Adventures of Mrs. Pussycat, illustrated by Anthony DeRosa, Prentice-Hall (1972) ISBN 0-13-014142-9
- Paul and Shirley Eberle, The Politics of Child Abuse (1986) ISBN 0-8184-0415-9
- Paul and Shirley Eberle, The Abuse of Innocence: The McMartin Preschool Trial (1993) ISBN 0-87975-809-0
- Paul Eberle, Terror on the Highway: Rage on America's Roads (2006) ISBN
- Paul Eberle (writing under the pseudonym Swan Egan DeButz), The Collected Poems of Swan Egan DeButz Price, Stern, Sloan.
- "About Paul Eberle". Moon Mac. Archived from the original on 1998-12-02. Retrieved 2007-08-21.
Paul Eberle is a published author. At the time Thralawattle was created, Paul, his wife Shirley, and I were working for the Los Angeles Free Press during those interesting years 1966-1970.
- John Earl. "Child Pornography, The Politics of Child Abuse, and the Abuse of Innocence: Analysis and Commentary". Institute for Psychological Therapies. Retrieved 2007-09-25.
LAPD vice cops made many fruitless attempts to bring the Eberles to trial on obscenity charges. Former Finger layout artist Bob Moritz recalls that the Eberles were "pursued bitterly" by police in an effort to break them financially and stop publication of Finger and the L.A. Star. ...
- Maria Laurina (1988). "Paul and Shirley Eberle: A Strange Pair of Experts". Ms. Magazine. Retrieved 2007-08-21.
Paul and Shirley Eberle wrote The Politics of Child Abuse, a book that accuses mothers, mental health professionals, and prosecutors of feeding children stories about sexual abuse. Since the book was published by Lyle Stuart in 1986, the Eberles have been cited as experts in sexual abuse trials. They were featured speakers at a conference of the Victims of Child Abuse Laws, a group formed to protect accused parents.
- Paul and Shirley Eberle (1986). The Politics of Child Abuse. ISBN 0-8184-0415-9.
- "The Abuse of Innocence". Prometheus Books. Archived from the original on 2007-10-06. Retrieved 2007-08-21.
- Paul and Shirley Eberle (1993). The Abuse of Innocence: The McMartin Preschool Trial. Prometheus Books. ISBN 0-87975-809-0.
- Paul Eberle (2006). Terror on the Highway: Rage on America's Roads. ISBN 1-59102-379-3.