Paula Sue Trickey|
March 27, 1966
Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Spouse(s)||Rich Thurber (m. 1996; div. 2010)|
Paula Trickey (born March 27, 1966) is an American actress. She is known for her role as Cory McNamara on the USA Network series Pacific Blue (1996–2000), and for her roles in a number of television films.
Trickey has starred in many TV movies and has also appeared in television series. Trickey is known for her role on the USA Network series Pacific Blue between 1996 and 2000, where she starred as Officer/Sgt. Cory McNamara. She has made guest appearances on many TV shows, including Beverly Hills, 90210, Renegade, Sliders, Walker, Texas Ranger, and One Tree Hill. She appeared on the third and fourth seasons of The O.C., playing the mother of Harbor School socialite Taylor Townsend. She's acted the lead in several Lifetime, LMN and Hallmark movies and is moving into producing as well. She hosts and produces several celebrity golf charity events and music events for charity.
Trickey was born in Amarillo Texas, the daughter of Virginia Demorest and Harold Trickey. Trickey was raised in Tulsa, Oklahoma, where she attended East Central High School. While in high school she appeared in local television commercials and began competing in pageants. In 1985 she was crowned Miss Oklahoma in the All-American Teen Pageant (a Miss USA production) only to lose in the finals to an unknown Halle Berry.
Following high school Paula moved to Dallas where she studied acting and worked in commercials and local film productions such as "Dallas", and "Dallas the Early Years". Trickey moved to Los Angeles in 1986. She is divorced, with one daughter.
- Maniac Cop 2 (1990)
- Beverly Hills, 90210 (1992–1993) (TV). Renegade TV Series (1993-1994)
- A Kiss Goodnight (1994) (TV movie)
- Pacific Blue (1996–2000) (TV) (main role)
- The Base (1999) (direct-to-video)
- Walker, Texas Ranger (2000) (TV) - DEA Agent Leslie Clarkson
- A Carol Christmas (2003) (TV movie)
- One Tree Hill (2004) (TV)
- McBride: Murder Past Midnight (2005) (TV movie)
- Gone But Not Forgotten (2005) (direct-to-video)
- Past Tense (2006) (TV movies)
- The O.C. (2006–2007) (TV)
- Til Lies Do Us Part (2007) (TV movie)
- Locked Away (2010) (TV movie; aka. Maternal Obsession)
- The Cheating Pact (2013) (TV movie)
- Betrayed at 17 (2014) (TV movie)
- Crimes of the Mind (2015)
- Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2 (2015)
- Bridal Bootcamp (2016) (TV movie)
- Running Away (2017) (TV movie)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2010-06-29. Retrieved 2010-07-10.
- John Wooley, "Paula Trickey Featured on `Santa Barbara': Former Tulsan Stars on TV, Video, Movies", Tulsa World, April 5, 1992.
- John Wooley, "True Blue", Tulsa World, August 22, 1997.
|This article about a United States film and television actor or actress born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|