|Birth name||Paulina Mary Jean Gretzky|
December 19, 1988 |
Los Angeles, California
Gretzky is the eldest child of former NHL hockey player Wayne Gretzky and actress Janet Jones and has four siblings. She has three brothers, Ty, Trevor, and Tristan, and one sister, Emma. She is the granddaughter of Walter Gretzky and niece of Keith and Brent Gretzky.
In August 2013, she became engaged to professional golfer Dustin Johnson after seven months of dating. They have two sons, Tatum Gretzky Johnson (born January 19, 2015) and River Jones Johnson (born June 12, 2017).
Gretzky decided not to go to college in order to pursue a career in entertainment. She performed in public for the first time at the 2003 Heritage Classic with "I Will Remember You". Her song "Collecting Dust" was on MTV's Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County. It has since been released on iTunes. She made her modeling debut on the August 2005 cover of Flare.
Gretzky played "Bikini Girl Daisy" in Grown Ups 2. In 2014, AskMen ranked her #59 on their list of the most desirable women. She was featured on the cover of Golf Digest for the May 2014 issue.
- "Collecting Dust" (AO Recordings, 2006)
- The Huffington Post Canada (May 23, 2013). "Paulina Gretzky Photo: Instagram Star Sings 'I Will Remember You', Wears Lace-Up Crotch Jeans In 2003 (PHOTOS)". Huffingtonpost.ca. Retrieved 2014-04-06.
- "Is Paulina Gretzky Dating Dustin Johnson? Wayne Gretzky's Daughter Poses For Flare Magazine Amidst Dating Rumors". Ibtimes.com. 2013-01-08. Retrieved 2014-04-06.
- "Gretzky girl closes Twitter account; was dad tweeted off?". Thespec.com. Retrieved 2014-04-06.
- "Gretzky's daughter closes Twitter account, did daddy disapprove?". Toronto Star. Thestar.com. 2011-11-28. Retrieved 2014-04-06.
- Torstar, Staff (2011-11-29). "Did daddy disapprove of @PaulinaGretzky? | Metro". Metronews.ca. Retrieved 2014-04-06.
- Rapp, Timothy (August 18, 2013). "Paulina Gretzky Engaged to Golfer Dustin Johnson". Bleacher Report. Retrieved July 20, 2015.
- Vokes-Dudgeon, Sophie (January 21, 2015). "Paulina Gretzky Gives Birth to Baby Boy, Welcomes First Son With Golfer Pro Fiance Dustin Johnson". Us Weekly. Retrieved July 20, 2015.
- "Dustin Johnson and Paulina Gretzky Announce They're Having a Boy with Exploding Ball". thebiglead.com. Retrieved February 26, 2017.
- "Gretzky's daughter pursues singing, acting career". Sports.espn.go.com. Associated Press. 2006-08-14. Retrieved 2014-04-06.
- Canadian Press
- Flare Magazine article Archived October 14, 2008, at the Wayback Machine.
- Leahy, Sean (2012-07-12). "Paulina Gretzky cast as a coed in Adam Sandler's 'Grown Ups 2′ movie". Sports.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2014-04-06.
- "#59 Paulina Gretzky". askmen.com. Retrieved April 4, 2014.
- "Photos: Paulina Gretzky Cover Shoot". golfdigest.com. Retrieved April 4, 2014.