|Born||Pauline Grace Maguy Ducruet
4 May 1994
Princess Grace Hospital Centre, La Colle, Monaco
|Height||166 cm (5 ft 5 in)|
Princess Stéphanie of Monaco
|Relatives||Louis Ducruet (brother)
Camille Gottlieb (half-sister)
Pauline Grace Maguy Ducruet (born 4 May 1994) is the elder daughter of Princess Stéphanie of Monaco. Her maternal grandparents were Rainier III, Prince of Monaco, and American actress Grace Kelly. She is the niece of Prince Albert II. Ducruet is currently 13th in the line of succession to the Monegasque throne.
Pauline Ducruet was born in 4 May 1994 at Princess Grace Hospital Centre in La Colle, Monaco. She is the second child of Princess Stéphanie of Monaco and her first ex-Daniel Ducruet. Her parents subsequently married in a civil ceremony on 1 July 1995. She has an older brother (Louis) and two half-siblings from her parents' other relationships, a half-brother (Michaël Ducruet) from a relationship her father previously had with Martine Malbouvier, and a half-sister (Camille).
Ducruet received an associate degree in Fashion Design from Parsons The New School for Design 2015-2017. A License in Styling from Istituto Marangoni in Paris, France 2012-2015. She received a baccalaureate, literary section, from Lycée Prince Albert I de Monaco. She attended Collège Charles III de Monaco. and, for a short time, Lycée Français de Zurich. She attended an École Primaire (primary school) in Auron, France.
Ducruet is said to have skipped a year in school, making her a year behind her brother, rather than two years behind. She received her French Baccalauréat degree in July 2011.
As of December 2011, according to Princess Stephanie, Pauline was assisting her with all aspects of the 2012 International Circus Festival of Monte-Carlo and studying a fourth language at Language School in Monaco
In 2015, Ducruet went to study fashion design in New York.
Ducruet is a competitive diver. In 2010, she represented Monaco at the World Junior Diving Championships in Aachen, Germany, and in July 2010, she competed in the European Junior Swimming and Diving Championships in Helsinki, Finland. In August 2010, she was part of the Monaco delegation at the 2010 Summer Youth Olympics in Singapore.
- 6th in 1-meter springboard at the international meeting in Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- 5th in the 1-meter springboard championships in France Winter Youth in Angers, France
- 2nd jumps of 1 and 3-meter championships in France Youth Summer School in Strasbourg
- 19th and 22nd at the European Championships in Helsinki
- a finalist in the 3-meter springboard in the 1st Youth Olympics in Singapore. (final result: 12th place of 13 divers)
- 18th FINA Junior Diving World Championships
On 5 November 2010, Ducruet was nominated as "Sportsperson of the year" for the 2009-2010 season.
Ducruet's earliest activities include the training of elephants in the circus of Franco Knie. In 2004, she was involved in gymnastics; her mother is president of Monaco's gymnastics federation. Ducruet has been appointed President of the Jury of the New International Festival for Young Artists as a part of the International Circus Festival of Monte-Carlo 2012.. In June 2017, she and Maria Zarco launched their own fashion label, Altered.designs 
Although Ducruet holds no title, she is a granddaughter of Prince Rainier III and Princess Grace of Monaco, a niece of Prince Albert II, and is currently 13th in the line of succession to the Monegasque throne.
|Ancestors of Pauline Ducruet|
- "Baccalauréat : Pauline Ducruet bachelière ! | Dernière Minute Monaco". Nice-Matin. Retrieved 2017-03-06.
- "Stéphanie de Monaco : ''Je suis une quadra dynamique''". Purepeople.com. Retrieved 2012-02-16.
- "Pauline Ducruet poursuit ses études à New York". Gala.fr. Retrieved 2017-03-06.
- "Monaco : Quatre athlètes monégasques à Singapour". Maprincipaute.com. 5 August 2010. Archived from the original on 2013-01-06.
- "Princess Stephanie Seeks Low Profile As She Supports Diver Pauline Ducruet". Singapore 2010 Youth Olympic Games. 17 Aug 2010. Archived from the original on 2013-01-06.
- "Qui sera désigné " meilleur sportif asémiste " de l'année ? | Monaco | Monaco-Matin". Monacomatin.mc. Retrieved 2017-03-06.
- [dead link]
- "MeetControl / DiveMeets - Diver Profile Ducruet 28716". Secure.meetcontrol.com. Archived from the original on 2013-03-30. Retrieved 2012-02-16.
- "Sonia Delprete, sportive de l'année | Monaco". Nice-Matin. Retrieved 2017-03-06.
- "Estefanía de Mónaco relacionada con Franco Knie, director del famoso circo suizo". Hola.com. Retrieved 2012-02-16.
- "¡HOLA! Sumario 1". Hola.com. Retrieved 2012-02-16.
- "Estefanía De Mónaco Y Su Ex Marido, Daniel Ducruet, Juntos A Una Actuación Gimnástica De Su Hija, Paulina". Hola.com. 2007-03-07. Retrieved 2012-02-16.
- "Monte Carlo Festivals". Montecarlofestival.mc. Retrieved 2017-03-06.
- https://www.instagram.com/altered.designs/. Retrieved 13 June 2017. Missing or empty
Pauline DucruetBorn: 4 May 1994
|Lines of succession|
|Line of succession to the Monegasque throne
|Last in line|