|Birth name||Paulo Corrêa de Araujo|
|Also known as||Moska|
|Born||August 27, 1967|
|Origin||Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
|Genres||MPB, pop, rock|
|Occupation(s)||Singer, songwriter, actor|
He started to play the classical guitar when he was 13 years old, with friends. He graduated in theater and cinema from CAL (Casa de Artes de Laranjeiras), in Rio. He was a member of the band Garganta Profunda, that sang types of songs from Beatles and Tom Jobim to medieval operas. In 1987, he founded the band Inimigos do Rei ("King's enemies"), with old friends from the other band, Luiz Nicolau and Luis Guilherme.
In 2001, Moska worked in the film O Homem do Ano ("The Man of the Year"), starring Murilo Benício. In the movie, Moska plays the professional killer Enoque. The movie is directed by José Henrique Fonseca, story by Rubem Fonseca, Patrícia Melo and José Henrique Fonseca.
He took part in other films like Mulher, in 1998, and Amores Possíveis.
- (1993) Vontade
- (1995) Pensar É Fazer Música
- (1997) Contrassenso
- (1997) Através do Espelho (Ao Vivo)
- (1999) Móbile
- (2001) Eu Falso da Minha Vida o Que Eu Quiser
- (2003) Tudo Novo de Novo
- (2004) Nova Bis - The Best Of (Coletânea)
- (2007) + Novo de Novo
- (2008) Zoombido
- (2010) Muito Pouco - 2 CDs
- + Novo de Novo (2007)
- "Official site". Paulinhomoska.com.br. Retrieved 2012-02-11.
- BR. "Official blog". Profile.myspace.com. Archived from the original on 2010-08-05. Retrieved 2012-02-11.
- "Fotos-Multiply". Paulinhomoska.multiply.com. Archived from the original on 2012-02-06. Retrieved 2012-02-11.
- Governo do Estado do Mato Grosso do Sul (30 July 2010). "FestinBonito: Show gratuito de Paulinho Moska é atração na Praça da Liberdade amanhã". Jus Brasil. Archived from the original on 16 July 2012. Retrieved 11 February 2012.
- "Show com Paulinho Moska no Teatro FIRJAN/SESI de Itaperuna". Folha de Italva. 10 August 2011. Retrieved 11 February 2012.
- "Paulinho Moska". Click Music UOL. Retrieved 11 February 2012.
- Instituto Cravo Albin. "Inimigos do Rei". Dicionário Cravo Albin da Música Popular Brasileira. Retrieved 11 February 2012.
- "O Homem do Ano". Basta Clicar Cinema. Archived from the original on 9 January 2012. Retrieved 11 February 2012.
- "Paulinho Moska". Vagalume. Retrieved 11 February 2012.
|This article on a Brazilian musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|