Paulo Henrique Amorim
|Paulo Henrique Amorim|
Paulo Henrique Amorim at the 1st National Conference on Social Communication, 2009.
|Born||Paulo Henrique dos Santos Amorim
February 22, 1942
Rio de Janeiro
Paulo Henrique Amorim is Sociologist and Political scientist who has worked for big names of the Brazilian mass media, as Manchete Network, Grupo Abril, Jornal do Brasil, Globo Network, Bandeirantes Network and TV Cultura. From 2003 on, he's working for Record Network. In the online media, he worked for Zaz, Terra, UOL and Internet Group (iG). Today, he has his own independent portal named Conversa Afiada, "located somewhere in the Web 2.0".
- Plim-Plim - A Peleja de Brizola contra a Fraude Eleitoral (2005). ISBN 85-7616-095-1
- Partido da Imprensa Golpista
- Luiz Carlos Azenha
- Observatório da Imprensa
- Daniel Dantas (entrepreneur)
- "Conversa Afiada" (in Portuguese). Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- Paulo Henrique Amorim (Portuguese)
|This Brazilian biographical article related to television is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|