Paulus Fredericus Cornelius Jansen (born 2 March 1954 in Roermond) is a Dutch politician and civil engineer. As a member of the Socialist Party (Socialistische Partij) he was an MP between 30 November 2006 and 14 April 2014. He officially left the House of Representatives on 13 May 2014 and was permanently replaced by Tjitske Siderius, who until then had temporary replaced Renske Leijten. He focused on matters of natural environment, climate change, spatial planning, water management, housing, energy and environmental noise. Since 8 May 2014 he has been an alderman in the city of Utrecht.
From 1995 to 2003 he was a member as well as SP fraction leader of the States-Provincial of the province of Utrecht. From 2001 to 2006 he was a member as well as SP fraction leader of the municipal council of the city of Utrecht.
- "Henri Swinkels tijdelijk en Tjitske Siderius vast SP-Tweede Kamerlid" (in Dutch). Parlement.com. 14 May 2014. Retrieved 15 May 2014.
- "Paulus Jansen neemt afscheid van Tweede Kamer" (in Dutch). SP. 13 May 2014. Retrieved 15 May 2014.
- "Ir. P.F.C. (Paulus) Jansen" (in Dutch). Parlement.com. Retrieved 15 May 2014.
- (in Dutch) Parlement.com biography
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Paulus Jansen.|
- (in Dutch) House of Representatives biography
|This article about a Dutch politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|