|Look up pause in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pause may refer to:
- Pause key, the Pause/Break key on computer keyboards
- pause, a DOS command
- Stop playing audio or video, with the possibility to continue (in the case of video: with a still image)
- The Pause key or symbol on media players
- The Perl Authors Upload Server (PAUSE), an interface for uploading Perl modules to the Comprehensive Perl Archive Network
Arts and entertainment
Film and television
- Pause (film), a 2014 Swiss film
- "Pause" (The Boondocks), a 2010 episode from the third season of The Boondocks
- Rest (music), musical pause
- Fermata, a musical pause of indefinite duration
- "Pause" (Run–D.M.C. song), a 1990 song by Run-D.M.C. on their album Back from Hell Pricks
- "Pause" (Jay Dee song), a 2001 song by Jay Dee (a.k.a. J Dilla)
- "Pause" (Pitbull song), a 2011 song by Pitbull from his sixth album Planet Pit
- Pause (album), a 2001 album by Four Tet
- Pause (P-Model album), a 1994 live album by P-Model
- Pause (musician) (born 1982), American musician and rap artist
- Pause (slang), in hip hop culture, a synonym of "no homo"
- Pausa, in linguistics, the end of an utterance
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pause.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.