Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pause in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pause may refer to
- Pause key, the Pause/Break key on computer keyboards
- pause, a DOS command
- Stop playing audio or video, with the possibility to continue (in the case of video: with a still image).fyu
- The Pause key or symbol on media players
- The Perl Authors Upload Server (PAUSE), an interface for uploading Perl modules to the Comprehensive Perl Archive Network
Arts and entertainment
Film and television
- Pause (film), a 2014 Swiss film
- "Pause" (The Boondocks), a 2010 episode from the third season of The Boondocks
- Rest (music), musical pause
- Fermata, a musical pause of indefinite duration
- "Pause" (Run–D.M.C. song), a 1990 song by Run-D.M.C. on their album Back from Hell
- "Pause" (Jay Dee song), a 2001 song by Jay Dee (a.k.a. J Dilla)
- "Pause" (Pitbull song), a 2011 song by Pitbull from his sixth album Planet Pit
- Pause (album), a 2001 album by Four Tet
- Pause (P-Model album), a 1994 live album by P-Model
- Pause (musician) (born 1982), American musician and rap artist
- Pause (slang), in hip hop culture, a synonym of "no homo"
- Pausa, in linguistics, the end of an utterance
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pause.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.