From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PAV can stand for:
- Personal Air Vehicle
- Parallel Access Volumes
- Parental Age Verification
- Potential acquisition valuation method
- Power Assist Vehicle
- Air suction valve: also known as a PAV, Pulsed Air Valve
- Perpetually Adding Value
- Proportional approval voting
Pav can stand for:
- Pav or pao, a type of Indian bread roll
- Matthew Pavlich: Australian rules footballer; captain of the Fremantle Football Club.
- Roman Pavlyuchenko: Association footballer, a Russian international currently playing for FC Lokomotiv Moscow.
- All pages beginning with "Pav"
- All pages with titles containing "Pav"
- Pave (disambiguation)
- Pau (disambiguation)
- Pao (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pav.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.