Jump to navigation Jump to search
PAV can stand for:
- Personal Air Vehicle
- Parallel Access Volumes
- Parental Age Verification
- Potential acquisition valuation method
- Power Assist Vehicle
- Air suction valve: also known as a PAV, Pulsed Air Valve
- Perpetually Adding Value
- Pressure Aging Vessel ageing methode of bituminous Materials (see EN 14.769)
- Proportional approval voting
- Permanent absentee voting
Pav can stand for:
- Matthew Pavlich: Australian rules footballer; games record holder and former captain of the Fremantle Football Club.
- Roman Pavlyuchenko: Association footballer, a Russian international currently playing for FC Lokomotiv Moscow.
- All pages beginning with Pav
- All pages with a title containing Pav
- Pave (disambiguation)
- Pau (disambiguation)
- Pao (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pav.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.