From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PAV can stand for:
- Personal Air Vehicle
- Parallel Access Volumes
- Parental Age Verification
- Potential acquisition valuation method
- Power Assist Vehicle
- Air suction valve: also known as a PAV, Pulsed Air Valve
- Perpetually Adding Value
- Pressure Aging Vessel ageing methode of bituminous Materials (see EN 14.769)
- Proportional approval voting
- Permanent absentee voting
Pav can stand for:
- Pav or pao, a type of Indian bread roll mostly found in the Western Indian regions of Maharashtra, Goa and Gujarat, inspired from the [Portuguese]] bread - paõ
- Matthew Pavlich: Australian rules footballer; games record holder and former captain of the Fremantle Football Club.
- Roman Pavlyuchenko: Association footballer, a Russian international currently playing for FC Lokomotiv Moscow.
- All pages beginning with "Pav"
- All pages with a title containing Pav
- Pave (disambiguation)
- Pau (disambiguation)
- Pao (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pav.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.