|Full name||Pavel Filchenkov|
|Country represented||United States|
|Former country(ies) represented|| Russia
July 9, 1986 |
|Former partner||Alexandra Volchek|
With partner Alexandra Volchek, Filchenkov competed in Russia, and represented Russia internationally on the junior-level from 2002-2004. They competed at the Russian Cup, a series of Russian domestic competitions, for several years, including 2005 and 2006.
The best international placement for Volchek and Filchenkov was a first-place finish at the 2003 Helena Pajovic Cup & Belgrade Trophy in Belgrade, Serbia. They also represented Russia at the 2003 Baltic Cup in Poland.
In 2012, he competed for the United States with his new partner, Ginna Hoptman. They placed 11th at the U.S. Championships.
- "Orange". Pagesperso-orange.fr. Retrieved 2015-07-25.
- https://archive.is/20060523175651/http://www.goldskate.ru/schedule/RussianCupSecondResults_eng.shtml. Archived from the original on May 23, 2006. Retrieved March 17, 2009. Missing or empty
- https://archive.is/20060410131004/http://www.goldskate.ru/schedule/RussianCupFinalResults_eng.shtml. Archived from the original on April 10, 2006. Retrieved March 17, 2009. Missing or empty
-  Archived July 18, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- "CUP Helena Pajovic & Belgrade Trophy". Eiskunstlauf-ecke.de. Retrieved 2015-07-25.
|This article about a Russian figure skater is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|