|Member of the Commission for the Study of the Communist Dictatorship in Moldova|
January 14, 2010
July 8, 1939 |
|Alma mater||Moldova State University|
Pavel Parasca was born on July 8, 1939 in Brînzenii Vechi and graduated from the Moldova State University in 1967. Then he worked as redactor for "Enciclopedia RSS Moldovenesti" and teacher in Congo-Brazzaville (1967–1968, 1971–1972). He returned for good in Chişinău, where he had academic positions in the Facultatea de Istorie of Moldova State University, Institutul de Istorie of Academy of Sciences of Moldova, Facultatea de Stiinte Umanistice a ULIM. On June 18, 1989, Parasca Pavel Fiodorovici was a founder of the Association of Historians of Moldova (Romanian: Asociaţia Istoricilor din Republica Moldova); he was director of the association for four years.
Pavel Parasca is a member of the Commission for the Study of the Communist Dictatorship in Moldova. The commission was instituted by the President of Moldova Mihai Ghimpu to investigate the Communist regime and provide a comprehensive report.
- Pavel Parasca, La obarsia Mitropoliei Tarii Moldovei, Chişinău: Prut International, 2002.
- Pavel Parasca, dr. habilitat in istorie, profesor universitar
- Pavel Parasca
- (Romanian) Preşedintele interimar al Republicii Moldova Mihai Ghimpu a emis un decret prezidenţial privind constituirea Comisiei pentru studierea şi aprecierea regimului comunist totalitar din Republica Moldova.
- Moldovan authorities going to condemn communist regime…
- Hundreds of thousands of cases to be examined by commission for combating Communism
- http://www.privesc.eu/?p=1884 - The first press conference of the Commission, Moldpress, January 18, 2010. Video.
- http://www.timpul.md/article/2010/01/18/5881 - interview with Gheorghe Cojocaru, president of the Commission.
- (Romanian) Vladimir Tismăneanu, Un moment istoric: Comisia de studiere a comunismului
- Site-ul Parlamentului Republicii Moldova
- 165/14.01.2010 Decret privind constituirea Comisiei pentru studierea si aprecierea regimului comunist totalitar din Republica Moldova, Monitorul Oficial 5-7/3, 19.01.2010
|This article about a Moldovan politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|