|Full name||Pavel Vladimirovich Tregubov|
|Born||21 December 1971|
|FIDE rating||2557 (July 2021)|
|Peak rating||2658 (July 2008)|
Pavel Vladimirovich Tregubov (Russian: Па́вел Влади́мирович Трегу́бов; born 21 December 1971) is a Russian chess player. He was awarded the title Grandmaster by FIDE in 1994. Tregubov was European champion in 2000.
He is one of the founders of the Association of Chess Professionals (ACP), for which he is currently the ACP Tour director. Tregubov previously served as president, treasurer and board director.
Tregubov won the Corsica Masters tournament in 1997. In 1999 he tied for first place with Simen Agdestein and Mikhail Gurevich in the Cappelle-la-Grande Open. Tregubov won the inaugural European Individual Chess Championship in 2000 in Saint-Vincent scoring 8 points out from 11 games. He is also the winner of the 4th Pivdenny Bank Chess Cup, held in 2008. The following year, Tregubov competed in the FIDE World Cup, from which he was eliminated in the first round after losing to Varuzhan Akobian by 7-9. In October 2011 he tied for 3rd–15th in the open section of the 15th Corsican Circuit.
Tregubov is one of the major practitioners of the Sicilian Taimanov Variation.
- Pavel Tregubov vs Rustam Kasimdzhanov, FIDE World Ch 2000, Slav Defense: Czech Variation (D17), 1-0
- Boris Kantsler vs Pavel Tregubov, EU Clubs Cup 2003, Sicilian Defense: Alapin Variation, Smith-Morra Declined (B22), 0-1
- Pavel Tregubov vs Andrew Greet, EU Club Cup 2006, Queen's Indian Defense: Fianchetto, Nimzowitsch Variation (E15), 1-0
- "ACP Board Members" (PDF). ACP. 2015.
- Peterson, Macauley (2019-03-14). "ACP elects new, larger, governing board". Chess News. ChessBase. Retrieved 2019-04-02.
- "First ACP World Rapid in Odessa". Chess News. 2006-10-21. Retrieved 2019-04-03.
- "New ACP emerges with lofty goals and new events". ChessBase. 2012-03-17. Retrieved 14 February 2016.
- "Theodoros Tsorbatzoglou. Individual candidate for ECU board member". Chessdom. 2010-08-12. Retrieved 2019-04-03.
- "Rustam Kasimdzhanov wins Corsica Masters". ChessBase. 2006-11-09. Retrieved 10 December 2015.
- Anton Gubanov. "European Men Championship, Saint Vincent, 2000". Ruschess.com. Archived from the original on 2008-07-20. Retrieved 2011-12-10.
- "4th Pivdenny Cup for Tregubov". Chessvibes.com. 2008-06-02. Retrieved 2011-12-10.
- "15th Corsican Circuit – final Anand vs Mamedyarov on Monday". ChessBase. 2011-10-31. Retrieved 31 October 2011.
- "Alexandra Kosteniuk Marries Pavel Tregubov". chess-news.ru. 2015-08-08. Retrieved 10 October 2015.