From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pavement in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pavement may refer to:
- Desert pavement, a desert ground surface covered with closely packed rock fragments of pebble and cobble size
- Glacial pavement, a rock surface scoured and polished by glacial action
- Limestone pavement, a naturally occurring landform that resembles an artificial pavement
- Pavement (architecture), a floor-like stone or tile structure
- Portuguese pavement, the traditional paving used in most pedestrian areas in Portugal ("Calçada Portuguesa" in Portuguese)
- Road surface, the durable surfacing of roads and walkways
- Sidewalk, a walkway along the side of a road
- Tessellated pavement, a rare sedimentary rock formation that occurs on some ocean shores
- Pavement (band), an indie rock band from Stockton, California.
- Pavement (magazine), a youth culture magazine, published in New Zealand by Bernard McDonald and Glenn Hunt
- All pages beginning with "Pavement"
- All pages with titles containing "Pavement"
- PAVE, a United States military electronic system program
- Pave (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pavement.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.