Pavilion Kuala Lumpur
|Location||Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Opening date||20 September 2007 Phase 1 Pavilion Kuala Lumpur 9 December 2016 Phase 2 Pavilion Elite Kuala Lumpur |
|Developer||Urusharta Cemerlang (KL) Sdn Bhd|
|Owner||MTrustee Berhad for Pavilion REIT|
|No. of stores and services||532 |
|Total retail floor area||1,370,000 sq ft (127,000 m2) |
|No. of floors||7 (Pavilion Shopping Centre)|
10 (Pavilion Elite)
Pavilion Kuala Lumpur was built on the former site of Bukit Bintang Girls' School, the oldest school in Kuala Lumpur which was moved to Cheras as Sekolah Seri Bintang Utara in 2000. Opened on 20 September 2007, the development consists of a premiere shopping centre, 2 blocks of serviced apartments, office block and an upcoming 5-star hotel.
Pavilion Kuala Lumpur consists of eight shopping precincts and a row of street-front boutiques.
- Mercato Supermarket
- Parkson Elite
- Golden Screen Cinemas
- Food Republic
- Times Bookstore
- Toys R Us
- PADINI Concept Store
- Brands Outlet
- C.O.S Shoes
- Cotton On
- Forever 21
- Ms Read
- Topshop & Topman
- XZQT Home
- Harvey Norman
- ABC Cooking Studio
- Red Box Plus Karaoke
Apart from housing Dôme and The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Centre Court is the place where all the large-scale events and promotions happen. Festive celebrations and thematic events such as KL Fashion Week  and Waku Waku Japan Festival are all held in this area. The event area once featured the tallest Swarovski Christmas tree in Asia as part of the centre's Christmas celebration.
Gourmet Emporium is a food haven that offers a full-range of dining choices. Gourmet supermarket Mercato anchors the precinct while Singaproean food court chain Food Republic anchors the food atrium.
Fashion Avenue brings together big and popular brands to cater to the fashion forward and trend setters. Notable tenants include Hackett London, Sacoor Brothers, Fred Perry, Lacoste and Longines.
Located at Level 7, the precinct features some of the first-in Malaysia and casual dining restaurants. Some of the restaurants that can be found here include Village Roast Duck, Peitose pintos & Wolf and Serai.
Spanning a total of 20,400 sq ft (1,900 m2), Beauty Hall provides an oasis of rest and relaxation for shoppers with a myriad of spas and salons.
Pavilion Elite is the retail expansion of Pavilion KL and built adjacent to the centre. It opened its doors to the public on 29 November 2016 and has a net lettable area of 250,000 sq ft that spans across 10 floors. The retail podium houses the largest Coach store in South-East Asia and the first COS in Malaysia.
Pavilion Kuala Lumpur is located a short walk away from either of Bukit Bintang MRT/Monorail station from the south or Raja Chulan Monorail station from the north. The centre is also linked to Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre and Suria KLCC (and hence its LRT station) via an elevated pedestrian walkway. The pedestrian walkaway is air-conditioned and is about 1 kilometre long, about 15 to 20 minutes to walk. 
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Pavilion Kuala Lumpur.|
- "Pavilion KL: Overview and Factsheet". Pavilion KL. 12 June 2017. Retrieved 12 June 2017.
- "Pavilion KL developer to build RM800mil tower block". Pavilion KL. 2 April 2013. Retrieved 12 June 2017.
- "Pavilion KL - Floor Map". Pavilion KL. 12 June 2017. Retrieved 12 June 2017.
- "Pavilion KL - About Us (Precinct Info)". Pavilion KL. 12 June 2017. Retrieved 12 June 2017.
- "Pavilion KL - Stores". Pavilion KL. 12 June 2017. Retrieved 12 June 2017.
- "Kuala Lumpur Fashion Week 2016 #KLFWRTW2016 Countdown Begins". Pamper Malaysia. 3 Aug 2016. Retrieved 12 June 2017.
- "The Waku Waku Japan Festival in Pavilion KL". ELLE Malaysia. 15 July 2016. Retrieved 12 June 2017.
- "The Swarovski Christmas tree in Pavilion KL is the tallest in Asia". ELLE Malaysia. 18 Nov 2015. Retrieved 12 June 2017.
- "Pavilion KL awarded best retail centre". Tourism Malaysia. 15 June 2009. Retrieved 12 June 2017.
- "Fashion Avenue, Pavilion Kuala Lumpur". Bangsar Babe. 3 June 2013. Retrieved 12 June 2017.
- "Beauty Hall opens its doors as new lifestyle centre in Pavilion KL". Malaysia Tatler. 13 June 2014. Retrieved 12 June 2017.
- "Pavilion Elite unveiled". The Edge Malaysia. 4 August 2016. Retrieved 12 June 2017.
- "Pavilion KL - Getting Here". Pavilion KL. 12 June 2017. Retrieved 12 June 2017.
- "Bukit Bintang - KLCC Pedestrian Walkway in KL". Hotels.com. 12 June 2017. Retrieved 12 June 2017.
- "KLCC Pavilion Pedestrian Walkway".