|Full name||Pavle Ninkov|
|Date of birth||20 April 1985|
|Place of birth||Belgrade, SFR Yugoslavia|
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|2008–2011||Red Star Belgrade||88||(3)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 01:08, 3 December 2017 (UTC)
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 19:03, 31 May 2012 (UTC)
Pavle Ninkov (Serbian Cyrillic: Павле Нинков, born 20 April 1985) is a Serbian football right-back who plays for Zemun. His former clubs include Radnički Jugopetrol, Rad Belgrade and FK Čukarički Stankom, and Ligue 1 side Toulouse FC. In international competition Ninkov has represented Serbia.
Ninkov was born in Belgrade.
Red Star Belgrade
On January 2008, he joined Red Star Belgrade from FK Čukarički Stankom. Ninkov was given the number 24 shirt for Red Star Belgrade and became an integral member of the squad. During the 2010–11 season he was promoted to team captain.
Ninkov began the 2013–14 season playing 13 league matches, starting eight times. In December 2013, Toulouse announced he would be out of action for three weeks due to a foot injury.
He was released by the club at the end of the 2016–17 season.
Ninkov made his debut for the Serbian national football team on 6 February 2008 during a friendly match against the Republic of Macedonia. Ninkov was then called up by coach Miroslav Đukić to represent Serbia's national Olympic football team at the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing.
On 11 November 2011, in a friendly match against Mexico, Mexican TV referred to Ninkov as "Pablo Ninkon".
- As of 3 December 2017
|France||League||Coupe de France||Europe||Coupe de la Ligue||Total|
- soccerway profile
- Grima, Mitchell. "Official: Toulouse sign Serbian international Pavle Ninkov from Red Star Belgrade". Goal. Retrieved 3 December 2017.
- Boudreault, Patric (22 June 2011). "Avec Pavle Ninkov, le TFC consolide sa défense". La Dépêche du Midi (in French). Retrieved 3 December 2017.
- Ninkov in Toulouse 4 years – Serbian (Cyrillic)
- "TFC : Pavle Ninkov absent trois semaines". La Dépêche du Midi (in French). 12 December 2013. Retrieved 3 December 2017.
- Desprez, Patrick (20 May 2017). "TFC : adieux aux armes". La Dépêche du Midi (in French). Retrieved 3 December 2017.
- Pavle Ninkov o dolasku u Zemun: Spontano...‚ mondo.rs, 18 February 2018
- on YouTube [11/11/11] Full Highlights. 12 November 2011
- "Pavle Ninkov » Club matches". worldfootball.net. Retrieved 3 December 2017.