Paw Paw Township, Wabash County, Indiana
Paw Paw Township
Farmhouse at the Halderman-Van Buskirk Farmstead, a historic site south of Roann
Location in Wabash County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||40.47 sq mi (104.8 km2)|
|• Land||40.26 sq mi (104.3 km2)|
|• Water||0.21 sq mi (0.5 km2) 0.52%|
|Elevation||771 ft (235 m)|
|• Density||42/sq mi (16/km2)|
46926, 46962, 46974, 46990, 46992
|GNIS feature ID||453711|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 40.47 square miles (104.8 km2), of which 40.26 square miles (104.3 km2) (or 99.48%) is land and 0.21 square miles (0.54 km2) (or 0.52%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
- Urbana at
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Pleasant Township (north)
- Chester Township (northeast)
- Lagro Township (southeast)
- Noble Township (south)
- Perry Township, Miami County (west)
- Richland Township, Miami County (west)
The township contains these seven cemeteries: Abshire, Algers, Gamble, Independent Order of Odd Fellows, Jack, Long and Reeds.
- Metropolitan School District of Wabash County Schools
- Indiana's 5th congressional district
- State House District 22
- State Senate District 18
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States Board on Geographic Names (GNIS)
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- "National Register of Historic Places Listings". Weekly List of Actions Taken on Properties: 3/18/13 through 3/22/13. National Park Service. 2013-03-29.
- "Indiana public library directory" (PDF). Indiana State Library. Retrieved 15 March 2018.