|Full name||Paweł Poljański|
|Born||6 May 1990|
|2011||GS Campi Bisenzio|
|2013||Acqua & Sapone Team Mocaiana|
|One-day races and Classics|
Paweł Poljański (born 6 May 1990) is a Polish former professional racing cyclist, who rode professionally between 2014 and 2020, for the Tinkoff and Bora–Hansgrohe teams. He rode in the 2014 Giro d'Italia. He was named in the start list for the 2015 Vuelta a España. In June 2017, he was named in the startlist for the 2017 Tour de France.
- 3rd Overall Giro della Lunigiana
- 5th Overall Tour d'Istrie
- 2nd Overall Carpathia Couriers Paths
- 1st Stage 3
- 1st Road race, National Road Championships
- 2nd Coppa della Pace
- 9th Overall Tour of Austria
- Combativity award Stage 13 Vuelta a España
Grand Tour general classification results timeline
|Tour de France||—||—||—||80||94||—||—|
|Vuelta a España||—||35||—||67||—||57||—|
|—||Did not compete|
|DNF||Did not finish|
- "With Christoph Pfingsten, BORA – hansgrohe completes its roster for 2019". Bora–Hansgrohe. Denk Pro Cycling GmbH & Co. KG. 12 October 2018. Retrieved 2 January 2019.
- Ryan, Barry (28 December 2019). "2020 Team Preview: Bora-Hansgrohe". Cyclingnews.com. Future plc. Retrieved 1 January 2020.
- "Paweł Poljański". Cycling Archives. Retrieved 11 May 2014.
- Leleń, Mateusz (14 December 2020). "Kolarstwo: Paweł Poljański zakończył karierę" [Cycling: Paweł Poljański ended his career]. TVP Sport (in Polish). Telewizja Polska. Retrieved 14 December 2020.
- "Vuelta a España 2015". Cycling Fever. Retrieved 21 August 2015.
- "2017: 104th Tour de France: Start List". Pro Cycling Stats. Retrieved 28 June 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Paweł Poljański.|