This article needs to be updated.October 2013)(
|member of Sejm 2005-2007|
September 25, 2005 – 2009
|Political party||Civic Platform|
Paweł Ksawery Zalewski (born September 25, 1964 in Warsaw) is a Polish politician. He was elected to Sejm on September 25, 2005 getting 14068 votes in 11 Sieradz district, as a candidate on the Law and Justice list.
He was also elected to the Sejm from 1991-1993.
- Order of the Star of Italian Solidarity, Italy, 2006
- Legion of Honour, France, 2007
- Presidential Order of Excellence, Georgia, 2013
- "Le onorificenze della Repubblica Italiana". www.quirinale.it (in Italian). Retrieved 2019-05-12.
- "Polscy europosłowie otrzymali gruzińskie odznaczenia państwowe-Unia Europejska-rp.pl". web.archive.org (in Polish). 2015-11-22. Retrieved 2019-05-12.
|This article about a Law and Justice politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Member of the European Parliament from Poland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|