|Look up pay in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pay may refer to:
- A wage or salary earned for work
- The process of payment
- Pay (geology), the portion of a reservoir that contains economically recoverable hydrocarbons
- Pay-e Borj, a village in Lorestan Province of Iran
- Pay-e Kal-e Garab, a village in Ilam Province of Iran
- Pay-e Rah, a village in Khuzestan Province of Iran
- the Hebrew letter Pe
PAY may refer to:
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pay.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.