|Look up pay in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pay may refer to:
- A wage or salary earned for work
- The process of payment
- Pay (geology), the portion of a reservoir that contains economically recoverable hydrocarbons
- Pay-e Borj, a village in Lorestan Province of Iran
- Pay-e Kal-e Garab, a village in Ilam Province of Iran
- Pay-e Rah, a village in Khuzestan Province of Iran
PAY may refer to:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pay.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.