Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up payday in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A pay day or payday is a specified day of the week or month when one is paid, usually workers collecting wages from their employers.
Pay Day, PayDay or Payday may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Pay Day (1918 film), a 1922 film by Sidney Drew
- Pay Day (1922 film), a 1922 film by Charlie Chaplin
- Pay Day (1944 film), a 1944 short film
- Payday (1972 film), a 1972 film directed by Daryl Duke and written by Don Carpenter
- Payday (2013 film), a 2013 film
- Pay Day (board game), a board game by Parker Brothers
- PayDay (lottery), a lottery game ran in various lotto regions in Canada
- Payday: The Heist, a video game
- Payday 2, its sequel
- Payday (album), solo album by former B2K member, Lil' Fizz
- "PAYDAY", song by Alesso
- "Payday", song by Jesse Winchester covered by Elvis Costello on Kojak Variety
- Payday (Canadian TV series) (1973–1974), a television series
- "Payday" (M*A*S*H), a third-season episode of M*A*S*H
- Payday (TV series), a weekly TV quiz show on Channel Five
- PayDay (confection), a brand of candy bar made by Hershey Foods Corporation
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pay Day.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.