|Headquarters||275 Grove St, Auburndale, Massachusetts,|
Paydiant, Inc. is a financial services company owned by PayPal. It provides cloud-based services for merchants, banks, and point-of-sale and ATM providers. The company was incorporated in 2010 and is based in Auburndale, Massachusetts.
In 2011, Paydiant raised $7.6 million funding from North Bridge Venture Partners and General Catalyst Partners. Paydiant received a funding of $12 million and $15 million in 2012 and 2013 respectively.
Paydiant has provided mobile wallet platforms for MCX.
- "PayPal to pay $280M for Apple Pay rival Paydiant". CNBC. Retrieved 2016-02-29.
- Wauters, Robin. "Paydiant Throws Its Hat Into The Mobile Payments Ring, Raises $7.6 Million". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2016-02-29.
- Lunden, Ingrid. "Paydiant Gets $12M More To Build Out Its White-Label Mobile Payments API". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2016-02-29.
- "Sec form d". www.sec.gov. Retrieved 2016-02-29.
- "Paydiant Closes $15M Funding". FinSMEs. 2013-09-10. Retrieved 2016-02-29.
- "PayPal to Pay $280 Million for Paydiant to Help Retailers Compete With Apple Pay". Re/code. Retrieved 2016-02-29.
|This finance-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This bank, insurance, or other financial services corporation article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|