This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. The specific problem is: Page need to be cleaned due some errors on page (September 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Type of site
|Founder(s)||Honor Gunday, Vladimir Kovalyov|
|Industry||IT, Financial services|
|Employees||150+ (July, 2015)|
|Users||200 thousands (2015)|
Paymentwall Inc. is a global payments platform which services businesses in the SaaS, travel, and E-Commerce industries across 200 countries and territories. Paymentwall is best known for its wide range of 150 local payment options, which helps companies of all sizes enter into hard-to-reach markets.
PayAlto is Paymentwall’s local payment method feature. Businesses can choose from 150+ local payment methods to integrate into their checkout and reach new customers in hard-to-reach markets. 
Honor Gunday and Vladimir Kovalyov started Paymentwall in April 2010 to help game companies on Facebook monetize their global traffic.
On July 1, 2011, Facebook announced that they would no longer allow any outside monetization providers, at which point the company pivoted to providing services to non-Facebook games and online dating websites.
In 2018, Paymentwall has spun out Terminal3 as global payment platform for gaming companies.
Paymentwall is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Berlin,Bangalore, Beijing, Gurgaon, Hanoi, Kyiv, Las Vegas, Lisbon, London, Moscow, Manila, Phoenix, Seoul, Shenzhen, Sao Paulo and Sofia.
In November 2015, the company unveiled its intergalactic-themed development lab in Kiev.
In July 2019, the company officially announced its two new office locations in Bangalore and Gurgaon.
- "Global online payments company building on Kyiv roots". KyivPost. Retrieved August 21, 2015.
- "Paymentwall Pay Alto". PayAlto. Retrieved September 23, 2019.
- "Paymentwall Brick". Brick. Retrieved September 23, 2019.
- "Medusa". Medusa. Retrieved September 23, 2019.
- "Medusa". Mobiamo. Retrieved September 23, 2019.
- Sudolskiy, Roman. "Virtualnaya Kassa". Forbes. Retrieved January 12, 2014.
- Shield, Mike. "Facebook Makes 'Credits' Lone Gamer Currency". AdWeek. Retrieved January 24, 2015.
- Takahashi, Dean. "Paymentwall's in-game payment options gain a good following". Venturebeat. Retrieved January 24, 2015.
- "Paymentwall partners with Alipay to enter the Chinese market (press release)". ThePaypers. Retrieved January 12, 2014.
- "Paymentwall launches a payment suite for smart TVs so you can buy with your remote control — or smartphone". Venturebeat. Retrieved January 8, 2016.
- "Paymentwall spins out Terminal3 as payment platform for games". VentureBeat. 2018-08-26. Retrieved 2019-09-09.
- "Paymentwall Opens New European HQ In Berlin". SiliconAllee. Retrieved January 24, 2015.
- "Paymentwall eröffnet Europa-Hauptsitz in Berlin". Gruenderszene (in German). Retrieved January 12, 2014.
- "Paymentwall opens the doors to its new futuristic development lab in Ukraine". KyivPost. Retrieved March 17, 2016.
- "Paymentwall's Gunday Wants To Solve India's Cross Border Payments Problem". Inc42 Media. 2019-07-27. Retrieved 2019-09-09.
- Winegarner, Beth (April 3, 2015). "Paymentwall Accused In Latest Silicon Valley Sex-Bias Suit". Law360. Retrieved August 5, 2017.