||This article is incomplete. (October 2016)|
|Online Payment, International Money Transfer and Prepaid Debit Cards|
|Headquarters||New York, NY United States|
|Scott Galit, CEO|
Payoneer is a financial services business that provides online money transfer and e-commerce payment services. Payoneer is a registered Member Service Provider (MSP) of MasterCard worldwide. The company is headquartered in New York City.
Payoneer was founded in 2005 with $2 million in seed funding from then-CEO Yuval Tal and other private investors. Israeli venture capitalist firm Greylock Partners provided an additional $4 million in funding in 2007..
Payoneer receives over 150,000 applications each month from small and medium enterprises looking to connect to their trading partners. The company's website has become one of the 2,000 most trafficked websites per Alexa,
- Agarwal, Meha (30 Jun 2016). "New York Based Payments Platform Payoneer Re-Enters Indian Market". Inc42.
- Carthy, Roi (October 22, 2007). "Payoneer Collects $3M from Greylock, Signs-Up iStockphoto". TechCrunch. Retrieved March 29, 2014.
- Peyton, Antony (15 Mar 2016). "Payoneer acquires Armor Payments to create global alternative to LCs". Banking Technology. BankingTech.com.
- Alexa Ratings. "Current Alexa rank - 1,174". Siterank.me.
- B2B payment service Payoneer acquires escrow-as-a-service platform Armor Payments, TechCrunch, March 15, 2016