Payson Community Unit School District 1
|Payson Community Unit School District 1|
|Type||Unified school district|
|Faculty||41.0 (on FTE basis)|
|Grades||K to 12|
|Student to teacher ratio||14.6|
|Color(s)||Royal blue and White
|Team name||Indians/Lady Indians|
Payson Community Unit School District 1 is a unified school district composed of Seymour Elementary School  and Payson Seymour High School, and is centrally based in Payson, Illinois, a village in Adams County; it serves Payson and the surrounding municipalities. The current superintendent is Rodger Hannel, while the principal of the Seymour High is Kirk Mosley and the principal of Seymour Elementary is Jeff Zanger. The athletics teams of Payson Community Unit School District 1 are known as the Indians and Lady Indians, for the boys and girls respectively.
Seymour High School goes by the nickname "SHS"; its school colors are blue and white.
- Payson Community School District 1 Main Page
- Seymour Elementary School Home Page
- Payson Seymour High School Home Page
- Google Earth, Fly to "420 Brainard St. Payson IL," retrieved 2008-5-1
- "Adams County Cusd 1". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved 2008-05-01.
Students: 599 (2005-2006)
- IHSA Payson Seymour School Information Panel, retrieved 2008-5-1
- Elem Home 04
- This page has not been fully created yet
- Payson Seymour || CUSD1 || Payson, IL
- Payson Seymour Athletics
|This Illinois school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|