Jump to navigation Jump to search
|• Official||Malayalam, English|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Vehicle registration||KL-9 & 50|
Payyanadam is situated on the right bank of the river Kunthi and it is located at distance of 3 km from NH 213.
- Ucharal vela at Sree Kurumba Bhagavathi temple
- Sivaratri at Enanimagalam siva temple
- Perunal at St. Joseph church
- SreeKrishna Jayanthi Procession from Enanimagalam siva temple to Sree Kurumba Bhagavathi temple
- "Census of India : Villages with population 5000 & above". Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. Archived from the original on 8 December 2008. Retrieved 10 December 2008.
- "Reports of National Panchayat Directory". Ministry of Panchayati Raj. Archived from the original on 2 January 2014. Retrieved 2 January 2014.
|This article related to a location in Palakkad district, Kerala, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|