From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|• Official||Malayalam, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Vehicle registration||KL-9 & 50|
Payyanadam is situated on the right bank of the river Kunthi and it is located at distance of 3 km from NH 213.
- Ucharal vela at Sree Kurumba Bhagavathi temple
- Sivaratri at Enanimagalam siva temple
- Perunal at St. Joseph church
- SreeKrishna Jayanthi Procession from Enanimagalam siva temple to Sree Kurumba Bhagavathi temple
- "Census of India : Villages with population 5000 & above". Archived from the original on December 8, 2008. Retrieved 2008-12-10.
|last1=in Authors list (help)
- "Reports of National Panchayat Directory". Ministry of Panchayati Raj. Retrieved 2 January 2014.
|This article related to a location in Palakkad district, Kerala, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|