Jump to navigation Jump to search
Peaceable Kingdom may refer to
- Peaceable Kingdom (theology), an eschatological state inferred from texts such as the Book of Isaiah, the Book of Hosea, and the Sermon on the Mount
- Peaceable Kingdom, a series of 61 paintings by Edward Hicks started in 1820
- "The Peaceable Kingdom", a 1936 choral work by Randall Thompson (inspired by the Hicks paintings)
- The Peaceable Kingdom, a 1954 poetry collection by Jon Silkin
- Arrangements of peaceable animals, such as the lamb and lion, in heraldry, etc.
- A Peaceable Kingdom: the Shaker abecedarius, a 1978 picture book illustrated by Alice and Martin Provensen
- Peaceable Kingdom, a 2003 short story collection by Jack Ketchum
- The Peaceable Kingdom, a 1998 short story collection by Francine Prose
- The Peaceable Kingdom: An American Saga, a 1972 novel by Jan de Hartog
- The Peaceable Kingdom: A Primer in Christian Ethics, a 1983 book by Stanley Hauerwas
- The Peaceable Kingdom, a 1949 novel by Ardyth Kennelly
- "The Peaceable Kingdom", a 1997 essay by Edward Hoagland
- Canada: a Guide to the Peaceable Kingdom, ed. William Kilbourn (1970)
Film and television
- A Peaceable Kingdom, a television drama aired by CBS in 1989
- Peaceable Kingdom (film), a 2004 documentary film about farmers who convert to veganism
- Peaceable Kingdom: The Journey Home, a 2009 version of the 2004 film
- The Peaceable Kingdom, a 1971 short film by Stan Brakhage
- "Peaceable Kingdom", a song from Vapor Trails (2002) by Rush
- "Peaceable Kingdom", a song from Trampin' (2004) by Patti Smith
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Peaceable Kingdom.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.