Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up peach in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Peach is a tree, and the fruit produced by that tree.
Peach or PEACH may also refer to:
- Peach Girl, a Japanese shōjo manga series by Miwa Ueda
- Princess Peach, fictional character from the Mario series of video games
- "Peach" (song), a 1993 song by Prince
- "Peaches", a 1996 song by the band The Presidents of the United States of America
- "Peach/Heart", a 2007 double A-sided single by Ai Ōtsuka
- Peach (band), a metal band
- Peach (pop band), a UK band, known as Peach Union in the US
- Big Buck Bunny (code named "Project Peach"), an open content short film by the Blender Foundation
- Peach Landis, a recurring fictional character in the U.S. TV series 2 Broke Girls, played by American actress Brooke Lyons
- PEACH, an American blues and jazz artist
- Alan Peach (1890–1961), English cricketer
- Ben Peach (1842–1926), British geologist and Charles William Peach's son
- Blair Peach (1946–1979), New Zealand-born teacher and political activist
- Charles William Peach (1800–1886), British naturalist and geologist
- David Peach (born 1951), footballer on England's national team in 1977
- Harry Peach (1874–1936), British furniture manufacturer and social campaigner
- Kenneth Peach (1903–1988), American cinematographer
- Mary Peach (born 1934), British actress
- Stuart Peach (born 1956), RAF Officer
- James Root (born 1971), American musician nicknamed "The Peach"
- Peach Janae, the real name of Vicky Victory a female professional wrestler from the Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling
- Peach (color), the pale pinkish-orange color of the fruit of the Peach tree
- Peach (airline), a low-cost airline based in Japan
- Peach (social network)
- Pan-European Automated Clearing House
- Impeachment, a process in which an official is accused of unlawful activity
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Peach.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.