Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up peach in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Peach is a tree, and the fruit produced by that tree.
Peach may also refer to:
- Peach (singer), an American blues and jazz artist
- Peach (surname), including a list of people with the surname
Arts, entertainment, and media
- "Peach" (IU song), a song by South Korean singer-songwriter and actress IU
- "Peach" (Prince song), by Prince, 1993
- "Peach", a song on "Peach/Heart", a 2007 double A-sided single by Ai Otsuka
- *"Peach!!", the A-side single on "Peach!!/Heart of Xmas", a single from Masaharu Fukuyama
Other uses in arts, entertainment, and media
- Big Buck Bunny (code named "Project Peach"), an open content short film by the Blender Foundation
- Peach Landis, a recurring character in the U.S. TV series 2 Broke Girls
- Princess Peach, a character in Nintendo's Mario franchise
- Peach (airline), a low-cost airline based in Japan
- Peach (color), the pale pinkish-orange color of the fruit of the Peach tree
- Peach (social network), a social network
- Pan-European Automated Clearing House, or PEACH
- Impeachment, a process in which an official is accused of unlawful activity
- Peaches (disambiguation)
- Pietsch, a surname
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Peach.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.