From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up peach in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Peach is a tree, and the fruit produced by that tree.
Peach or PEACH may also refer to:
- Peach Girl, a Japanese shōjo manga series by Miwa Ueda
- Princess Peach Toadstool, fictional character from the Mario series of video games
- "Peach" (song), a 1993 song by Prince
- "Peach/Heart", a 2007 double A-sided single by Ai Ōtsuka
- Peach (band), a metal band
- Peach (pop band), a UK band, known as Peach Union in the US
- Big Buck Bunny (code named "Project Peach"), an open content short film by the Blender Foundation
- Peach Landis, a recurring fictional character in the U.S. TV series 2 Broke Girls, played by American actress Brooke Lyons
- Peach (social network)
- PEACH, an American blues and jazz artist
- Alan Peach (1890–1961), English cricketer
- Ben Peach (1842–1926), British geologist and Charles William Peach's son
- Blair Peach (1946–1979), New Zealand-born teacher and political activist
- Charles William Peach (1800–1886), British naturalist and geologist
- David Peach (born 1951), footballer on England's national team in 1977
- Harry Peach (1874–1936), British furniture manufacturer and social campaigner
- Kenneth Peach (1903–1988), American cinematographer
- Mary Peach (born 1934), British actress
- Stuart Peach (born 1956), RAF Officer
- James Root (born 1971), American musician nicknamed "The Peach"
- Peach Janae, the real name of Vicky Victory a female professional wrestler from the Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling
- Peach (color), the pale pinkish-orange color of the fruit of the Peach tree
- Peach (airline), a low-cost airline based in Japan
- Pan-European Automated Clearing House
- Impeachment, a process in which an official is accused of unlawful activity
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Peach.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.