From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up peanut in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Peanut or groundnut (Arachis hypogaea) is a species in the pea family Fabaceae, native to South America.
Peanut or Peanuts may also refer to:
- Peanut, California, an unincorporated community
- Peanut, Pennsylvania, an unincorporated community
- Peanut Island, Florida
- The Peanut, a neighbourhood in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- The Peanuts, a singing duo
- "Peanuts", a song by Little Joe and the Thrillers, 1957
- "Peanuts," a song from The Police's 1978 album Outlandos d'Amour
- Peanuts, comic strip
- Peanuts (2006 film), a Japanese film
- Peanut, a puppet of ventriloquist Jeff Dunham
- Peanut, television character in Harvey Birdman
- Peanuts or Nertz, a form of double solitaire
- Peanuts, another name for Mercy (game), a hand war game
- Peanut (nickname), a list of people nicknamed either "Peanut" or "Peanuts"
- Foam peanuts, a packing material
- Peanut, name for IBM PCjr, a computer manufactured by IBM starting in 1984
- Peanut, a type of small pocketknife with two blades
- Peanut the Elephant, a Beanie Baby collectible toy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Peanut.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.