Pearl Continental Tower
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"PC Tower" redirects here. For tower-format desktop PCs, see desktop computer. For tower-format PC cases, see computer case.
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2014)|
|Estimated completion||2018 (est)|
|Roof||160 m (520 ft)|
|Design and construction|
The tower would be constructed within the existing hotel premises at an estimated cost of US$ 80 Million and to be 160 m (550 ft.) high with 42 floors, which would make it one of the tallest buildings in Pakistan.
- List of tallest buildings in Pakistan
- List of tallest buildings in the world
- List of tallest buildings in Karachi
- List of tallest buildings and structures in South Asia
- List of tallest buildings in Islamabad
- List of tallest buildings in Lahore
- "1980 Cycle Awards Recipients". Aga Khan Award for Architecture. Aga Khan Development Network. Retrieved 28 August 2015.