Pearl Continental Tower
|It is proposed that this article be deleted because of the following concern:
If you can address this concern by improving, copyediting, sourcing, renaming or merging the page, please edit this page and do so. You may remove this message if you improve the article or otherwise object to deletion for any reason. Although not required, you are encouraged to explain why you object to the deletion, either in your edit summary or on the talk page. If this template is removed, do not replace it.
The article may be deleted if this message remains in place for seven days, i.e., after 00:25, 1 December 2015 (UTC).
Please consider notifying the author/project:
Timestamp: 20151124002509 00:25, 24 November 2015 (UTC)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2014)|
|Estimated completion||2018 (est)|
|Roof||160 m (520 ft)|
|Design and construction|
The tower would be constructed within the existing hotel premises at an estimated cost of US$ 80 Million and to be 160 m (550 ft.) high with 42 floors, which would make it one of the tallest buildings in Pakistan.
- List of tallest buildings in Pakistan
- List of tallest buildings in the world
- List of tallest buildings in Karachi
- List of tallest buildings and structures in South Asia
- List of tallest buildings in Islamabad
- List of tallest buildings in Lahore
- "1980 Cycle Awards Recipients". Aga Khan Award for Architecture. Aga Khan Development Network. Retrieved 28 August 2015.