Pearl Harbor (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pearl Harbor is a lagoon harbor on the island of Oʻahu, Hawaiʻi, west of Honolulu
- Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam, the joint United States Navy and Air Force base in Oahu
- Attack on Pearl Harbor, the 7 December 1941 Japanese attack on the American naval base
- Pearl Harbor National Wildlife Refuge
Pearl Harbor may also refer to:
- Tora! Tora! Tora!, 1970 film about the 7 December 1941 Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor
- Pearl Harbor (film), a 2001 film based on the 7 December 1941 Japanese attack
- Pearl Harbor and the Explosions, a new-wave band formed in 1978
- Pearl Harbor: A Novel of December 8th, a book by Newt Gingrich and William R. Forstchen
- "Pearl Harbor", a season six episode of the television series Malcolm in the Middle
- USS Pearl Harbor (LSD-52), a US Navy amphibious assault ship
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pearl Harbor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.