|Born||Pearl Samantha Davis
1970 (age 46–47)
|Spouse(s)||Danny Goffey (Dec 2008-present)|
In 2001 she launched 'Pearl Lowe', her signature range of lace curtains and cushions. In 2006 she began designing her own bespoke handmade dresses that were sold to Liberty and The Cross in London. She also designs capsule ranges for the budget chain Peacocks.
Lowe published her memoir All That Glitters in 2007, a sombre look at overcoming addiction.
Lowe's family was originally from Bethnal Green. Her mother, Leila, was an interior designer, and her father, Eddie, a bouncer. She was named after her mother's mother, who died on the day she was born.
- Lowe, Pearl (2007). All That Glitters. Hodder & Stoughton. ISBN 978-0-340-93319-0.
- Lowe, Pearl (2013). Pearl Lowe's Vintage Craft: 50 Craft Projects and Home Styling Advice. HarperCollins. ISBN 9780007491094.
- McGuire, Caroline (2 August 2015). "'The odd dress-up day is fine with me': Pearl Lowe defends the decision to allow her nine-year-old daughter appear in a new ad campaign for Marc Jacobs". Mail Online. Retrieved 3 October 2015.
- Glennie, Alasdair (26 May 2012). "He told me if Daisy had a DNA test he'd never speak to me again and he kept to his word': Pearl Lowe reveals family feud with father of her daughter Gavin Rossdale". The Daily Mail. Retrieved 3 October 2015.
- Britt, Hannah (4 November 2013). "Pearl Lowe: I've learned feeling good is more important than looks". The Daily Express. Retrieved 3 October 2015.
- "Welcome to Pearl Lowe". pearllowe.co.uk. Archived from the original on 27 November 2007. Retrieved 17 January 2008.
- Pithers, Ellie (6 May 2013). "Inside Pearl Lowe's world: addiction, lace and Mother Mary figurines". The Telegraph. Retrieved 3 October 2015.
- Alexander, Ella (18 August 2011). "Pearl's Girl". Vogue. Retrieved 3 October 2015.
- Freeman, Hadley (9 July 2007). "My wasted years". The Guardian. Retrieved 17 January 2008.
- "Pearl Lowe: My drugs hell". National Health Service. Retrieved 28 July 2008.
- Ellen, Barbara (24 April 2005). "Pearl interrupted". The Observer. Retrieved 3 October 2015.
- Williams, Lisa. "Pearl Lowe: How I Was Raised". TantrumXYZ. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- "Celebrity designer finds her 'spiritual home' in Frome". Frome Standard. 27 January 2009. Retrieved 3 October 2015.
- Williams-Akoto, Tessa (29 August 2007). "Pearl Lowe: 'I'm over life in London'". The Independent. Retrieved 17 January 2008.