Pearl Samantha Davis
|Residence||Somerset, North London, England|
|Spouse(s)||Danny Goffey (m. 2008)|
|Children||4, including Daisy Lowe|
Textile and Interior Design
Pearl is known for her love of vintage interiors and fashion. In 2001, she launched 'Pearl Lowe', her signature range of lace curtains and cushions. In 2006, Lowe moved to Somerset where she began designing her own bespoke handmade dresses and childrenswear that were sold to Liberty and The Cross in London. She has also designed capsule ranges for the High Street retailer, Peacocks. Alongside her textiles work, Lowe also designed interiors for many private clients.
In 2017, Lowe launched a collection of bespoke dresses for women through the Pearl Lowe website. Lowe's womenswear collection follows on from the Petite Pearl Lowe luxury dress up collection of vintage inspired costumes. The range is circus inspired and is aimed at young girls and sold through retailers, Harrods and Selfridges.
Lowe published her memoir All That Glitters in 2007, a sombre look at overcoming addiction. In 2013, Lowe launched her first interiors book, entitled Pearl Lowe’s Vintage Craft, which saw her bring her styling advise to a much wider audience.
- Lowe, Pearl (2007). All That Glitters. Hodder & Stoughton. ISBN 978-0-340-93319-0.
- Lowe, Pearl (2013). Pearl Lowe's Vintage Craft: 50 Craft Projects and Home Styling Advice. HarperCollins. ISBN 9780007491094.
- Britt, Hannah (4 November 2013). "Pearl Lowe: I've learned feeling good is more important than looks". The Daily Express. Retrieved 3 October 2015.
- "Pearl Lowe". www.hillarys.co.uk. Retrieved 14 June 2018.
- "Welcome to Pearl Lowe". pearllowe.co.uk. Archived from the original on 27 November 2007. Retrieved 17 January 2008.
- Pithers, Ellie (6 May 2013). "Inside Pearl Lowe's world: addiction, lace and Mother Mary figurines". The Telegraph. Archived from the original on 28 August 2015. Retrieved 3 October 2015.
- Alexander, Ella (18 August 2011). "Pearl's Girl". Vogue. Retrieved 3 October 2015.
- "Interview with Singer turned Interior Designer Pearl Lowe - The LuxPad". www.amara.com. Retrieved 14 June 2018.
- "Forget Glastonbury, this is why you need to visit Somerset". The Independent. Retrieved 14 June 2018.
- Freeman, Hadley (9 July 2007). "My wasted years". The Guardian. Retrieved 17 January 2008.
- "Inside Pearl Lowe's world: addiction, lace and Mother Mary figurines - Telegraph". fashion.telegraph.co.uk. Retrieved 14 June 2018.
- "Pearl Lowe". IMDb. Retrieved 14 June 2018.
- "Pearl Lowe: My drugs hell". National Health Service. Retrieved 28 July 2008.
- Ellen, Barbara (24 April 2005). "Pearl interrupted". The Observer. Retrieved 3 October 2015.
- Williams, Lisa. "Pearl Lowe: How I Was Raised". TantrumXYZ. Archived from the original on 14 August 2016. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- "Celebrity designer finds her 'spiritual home' in Frome". Frome Standard. 27 January 2009. Retrieved 3 October 2015.
- Williams-Akoto, Tessa (29 August 2007). "Pearl Lowe: 'I'm over life in London'". The Independent. Archived from the original on 28 December 2007. Retrieved 17 January 2008.
- "Mumpreneur with Pearl Lowe ||My Baba Parenting Blog". My Baba Parenting Blog. 18 October 2012. Retrieved 14 June 2018.