Pearls before swine
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cast pearls before swine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
"Pearls before swine" or "casting pearls" may refer to:
- A quotation from Matthew 7:6 in Jesus's Sermon on the Mount: "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces."
- Pearls Before Swine (band), an American psychedelic folk band formed by Tom Rapp
- Perler for Svin, a 1996 album by Norwegian rock band Raga Rockers
- Parels voor de Zwijnen, a 2005 album by Dutch group De Jeugd van Tegenwoordig
- Casting Pearls (album), an album by Christian rock band VOTA, formerly named Casting Pearls
- Casting Pearls, an album by Welsh rock band Melys
- "Pearls Before Swine", a song by Coldcut from their 1993 album Philosophy
- "Pearls Before Swine", a song by Corrosion of Conformity from their album Deliverance
- "Pearls before the Swine", a song by Machine Head from their album Unto the Locust
- "Pearls B4 the Swine", a song by Prince from his album One Nite Alone...
- "Casting Pearls Before the Swine", a bonus song by Yngwie Malmsteen, from the album Facing the Animal
- Pearls Before Swine (comics), a comic strip by American cartoonist Stephan Pastis
- Pearls Before Swine (film), a 1999 Australian movie starring Boyd Rice
- Pearls Before Swine (musical), a 1986 Australian musical by Dennis Watkins and Chris Harriott
- Coroner's Pidgin, a novel in the Albert Campion series by Margery Allingham, published in the US as Pearls Before Swine
- God Bless You, Mr. Rosewater, a novel by Kurt Vonnegut also known as Pearls Before Swine
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pearls before swine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.