Pearson College (United Kingdom)
|Managing director||Roxanne Stockwell|
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Affiliations||Ashridge Business School
Royal Holloway, University of London
University of Kent
Pearson College London is a British private, not-for-profit degree provider based in London owned by Pearson PLC. It was founded in 2012. Pearson College London is the only FTSE 100 company in the UK to design and deliver degrees, offering programmes with more industry involvement than any other Higher Education provider.
Pearson College London launched its first degree programme in September 2012.
In October 2013 Pearson College London acquired Escape Studios, Europe's leading VFX academy. Escape Studios now also offers courses in VFX, Games and Animation at undergraduate, postgraduate and short course levels.
Students of Pearson College London primarily study at Pearson's offices in London at 190 High Holborn. Residential courses within the Business School have also previously been delivered at Royal Holloway, University of London's campus in Egham, Surrey.
Entry requirements vary depending upon the chosen course and level of study (undergraduate, postgraduate or short courses). Visit pearsoncollegelondon.ac.uk for further details. Applicants are also required to attend a workshop day including an interview and an aptitude test.
Pearson College London offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees and a range of short courses. The courses cover Accounting, Business, Enterprise, Law, Computer Animation, Video Games and Visual Effects. Courses can be studied full-time, part-time or online, depending on which course is chosen.
The degree programmes are validated by the University of Kent. All of the degrees are designed, developed and delivered with industry partners including Unilever, Direct Line Group, Sony Pictures Entertainment, WPP plc, Lotus F1, BT Group, Lloyd's of London, Savills and L'Oreal. Industry partners within VFX, Games and Animation include Framestore, The Mill, Moving Picture Company (MPC), BlueBolt, Electric Theatre, Milk and Jellyfish Pictures. 
- "Royal Holloway to validate new Pearson degree". Times Higher Education. 4 July 2011. Retrieved 14 August 2012.
- "FT owners plan college for business degrees". The Guardian. 14 August 2012. Retrieved 14 August 2012.
- "FTSE 100 company becomes first to offer its own degrees". The Independent. 14 August 2012. Retrieved 14 August 2012.
- "Pearson links up with Ashridge". Times Higher Education. 14 August 2013. Retrieved 9 September 2013.
- "Pearson launches college with Royal Holloway degrees". Times Higher Education. 14 August 2012. Retrieved 14 August 2012.