Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pec, peć, or peč in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pec may refer to:
- Peć, a city in Kosovo.
- Pec (Domažlice District), a village in the Czech Republic (near the German border)
- Peč, a village in the Czech Republic (near the Austrian border)
- Pec pod Sněžkou, a mountain resort town in the Czech Republic
- Pécs, Hungary
- Pectoralis major muscle, a thick, fan-shaped chest muscle
- an abbreviated colloquial name for the pectoral sandpiper
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pec.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.