From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pec, peć, or peč in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pec may refer to:
- Peć, a city in Kosovo
- Pec (Domažlice District), a village in the Czech Republic (near the German border)
- Peč, a village in the Czech Republic (near the Austrian border)
- Pec pod Sněžkou, a mountain resort town in the Czech Republic
- Pécs, Hungary
- Pectoralis major muscle, a thick, fan-shaped chest muscle
- an abbreviated colloquial name for the pectoral sandpiper
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pec.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.