Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pechenga may refer to:
- Pechenga River, a river in Russia
- Pechenga Monastery, a historical monastery
- Pechenga, Kostroma Oblast, a village in Buysky District of Kostroma Oblast
- Pechenga (railway station), Murmansk Oblast, a railway station classified as a rural locality in Pechengsky District of Murmansk Oblast
- Pechenga (urban-type settlement), Murmansk Oblast, Pechengsky District, Murmansk Oblast
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pechenga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.