Peckham Finishing School for Girls
|Peckham Finishing School for Girls|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|No. of episodes||3|
|Running time||60 minutes|
|Original network||BBC Three|
|Original release||16 June– 6 July 2010|
The series followed four young women from privileged families aged between 22 and 26, featuring Stephanie, Serena, Claire and Cat, as they travelled to Peckham to live with and experience the lifestyle of their new 'Peckham Sisters' Lashan, Kerri, Aleisha and Sarah, who come from much less affluent backgrounds. In the series, the Peckham neighbourhood is portrayed as rough and dangerous.
- "Peckham Finishing School for Girls (BBC Three) and Three in a Bed (Channel 4), review". The Telegraph.
- "Peckham Finishing School For Girls, BBC3, 9pm". Mirror, 16 June 2010.
- "Rosamund Urwin: Brutal control can never be called ‘honour’". London Evening Standard.
- "Peckham Finishing School For Girls". Retrieved 10 July 2010.
- "Last Night's TV: Lennon Naked, BBC4 Peckham Finishing School for Girls, BBC3". The Independent. Reviewed by Tom Sutcliffe 24 June 2010
- "LEARNING TO ROUGH IT IN PECKHAM". Southwark News.
- "Glee; Imagine; Storyville; Peckham Finishing School for Girls". The Guardian.
- Anita Biressi; Heather Nunn (23 April 2013). Class and Contemporary British Culture. Palgrave Macmillan. pp. 130–. ISBN 978-1-137-32835-9.
- "Peckham Finishing School For Girls, BBC Three". The Arts Desk.