Pecksburg is an unincorporated community in Clay Township, Hendricks County, Indiana.
Pecksburg was platted in 1853. It was named for a railroad official. Pecksburg contained a post office from 1852 until 1913.
Arthur Trester, a basketball official, was born in Pecksburg.
- ^ U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Pecksburg, Indiana
- ^ Hadley, John Vestal (1914). History of Hendricks County, Indiana: Her People, Industries and Institutions. B.F. Bowen. p. 66.
- ^ History of Hendricks County, Indiana: Together with Sketches of Its Cities, Villages and Towns. Inter-State Publishing Company. 1885. p. 548.
- ^ "Hendricks County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 3 October 2014.
- ^ Porter, David L. (1 January 2005). Basketball: A Biographical Dictionary. Greenwood Publishing Group. p. 480. ISBN 978-0-313-30952-6.
Coordinates: 39°41′17″N 86°34′27″W / 39.68806°N 86.57417°W