From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- CPU: CDP 1802B 5V7 running at 2.813 MHz
- ROM: 16 KB, with optional 16 KB upgrade containing enhanced editor and assembler
- RAM: 32 KB
- Secondary storage: cassette tape
- VIS: (Video Interface System) CDP1869/CDP1870
- Text modes: 40 columns x 24 lines
- Character set: 128 Programmable characters
- Character size: 6x9
- Graphics modes: None, but the character-set was re programmable to simulate a 240x216 High Resolution display
- Colours: A total of 8 foreground colours are available (with a limited choice of 4 per character and 1 per line of that character) and 8 background colours (defined for the whole screen).
- Sound: 2 channels: one for tone generation with a span of 8 octaves, and 1 for special effect/white noise. Volume programmable in 16 steps.
- I/O ports: cassette tape storage, composite and RF video, RS-232 and expansion connector
- Power supply: 220V AC, 0.02 A, 4.5 W (built-in transformer)
|This computer hardware article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|