|• Type||Panchayati raj|
|• Body||Pedapalem Gram Panchayat|
|• Total||638 ha (1,577 acres)|
|• Density||610/km2 (1,600/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
Pedapalem is a village in Guntur district of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It is the headquarters of Atchampet mandal in Guntur revenue division. The village forms a part of Andhra Pradesh Capital Region and is under the jurisdiction of APCRDA.
Pedapalem Gram Panchayat is the local self-government of the village. There are wards, each represented by an elected ward member. The present sarpanch is vacant, elected by the ward members. The village is administered by the Atchampet Mandal Parishad at the intermediate level of panchayat raj institutions.
- "Gram Panchayat Identification Codes" (PDF). Saakshar Bharat Mission. National Informatics Centre. p. 96. Archived from the original (PDF) on 18 August 2017. Retrieved 7 May 2019.
- "District Census Hand Book : Guntur (Part B)" (PDF). Census of India. Directorate of Census Operations, Andhra Pradesh. 2011. pp. 14, 240. Retrieved 2 June 2019.
- "Population". Census of India. Registrar General and Census Commissioner of India. Retrieved 8 May 2019.
- "Declaration of A.P. Capital Region" (PDF). Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority. Municipal Administration and Urban Development Department, Andhra Pradesh. 30 December 2014. p. 5. Archived (PDF) from the original on 11 May 2019. Retrieved 14 May 2019.
- "District Census Handbook : Guntur (Part A)" (PDF). Census of India. Directorate of Census Operations, Andhra Pradesh. 2011. pp. 5, 304–305. Retrieved 3 June 2019.
- Mathew, George; Sciences, Institute of Social (1995). Status of Panchayati Raj in the States of India, 1994. Concept Publishing Company. pp. 19, 78. ISBN 9788170225539. Retrieved 31 May 2019.
- "School Information". Commissionerate of School Education. Government of Andhra Pradesh. Retrieved 7 May 2019.
|This article about a location in Guntur district, Andhra Pradesh is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|