|Directed by||Vasan Bala|
|Produced by||Anurag Kashyap|
|Screenplay by||Vasan Bala|
|Music by||Karan Kulkarni|
|Edited by||Prerna Saigal|
|Distributed by||Eros International|
Peddlers is a 2012 Indian Hindi crime thriller film written and directed by Vasan Bala. The film features Gulshan Devaiah, Nishikant Kamat, Kriti Malhotra (of Dhobi Ghat fame), Nimrat Kaur and Siddharth Menon in the lead roles. The film was screened as part of 2012 International Critics' Week, an independent film event which runs parallel to the Cannes Film Festival in southern France.
The film is set in Mumbai, and revolves around 20-year-old destitute boys who get trapped in the drug trade and a young cop, who tracks them.
- Gulshan Devaiah as Ranjit D'souza
- Nishikant Kamat
- Nimrat Kaur as Kuljeet
- Kriti Malhotra as Bilkis
- Siddharth Mennon as Mandar
- Mukesh Chhabra
- Zachary Coffin
- Murari Kumar as JJ
- Vijesh Rajan as Meth Cook
- "51e selection de la Semaine de la Critique - 2012". semainedelacritique.com. International Critics’ Week. Archived from the original on 28 February 2017. Retrieved 23 April 2012.
- Prachi Rege (14 December 2012). "Parallel Queen: Guneet Monga, has managed to bridge the gap between Indian films and foreign buyers and distributors". India Today. Retrieved 26 May 2013.
- "Peddlers: Cannes Review". The Hollywood Reporter. 21 May 2012. Retrieved 26 May 2013.
- "Peddlers". Variety. 22 May 2012. Retrieved 26 May 2013.
|This article about a Hindi film of the 2010s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a crime thriller film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|