From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pedestal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pedestal may refer to:
- Pedestal, support or stand for a statue or other object
- Pedestal (song), 2006 song by Fergie
- "Pedestal", song by Portishead from their 1994 album Dummy
- "The Pedestal", a poem by Patti Smith from her 1996 book The Coral Sea
- Operation Pedestal, British operation to get vital supplies to the island of Malta in August 1942 during World War II
- All pages beginning with "pedestal"
- All pages with titles containing "pedestal"
- Ped (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pedestal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.