From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pedigree or pedigrees in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pedigree may refer to:
Genealogy and breeding
- Pedigree chart, a document to record ancestry, used by genealogists in study of human family lines, and in selective breeding of animals
- Pedigree, a human genealogy (ancestry chart)
- Pedigree (animal), a pedigree chart pertaining to a purebred animal; may also refer to such a purebred animal itself, e.g. "a pedigree dog" or "a pedigreed dog". A collection or database of such pedigrees may be referred to as a breed registry, breed register, herdbook, or studbook. See in particular:
- Pedigree (law), the legal principle that allows a witness to testify as to his name and certain family details with no additional foundation
- The Pedigree, a technique in professional wrestling
Brands and companies
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pedigree.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.