|Studio album by Extremoduro|
|Released||17 February 1995|
|Recorded||August 1993, Lorentzo Records|
|Producer||Raúl and Biri|
Pedrá is an album by musicians from different bands, signed as Extremoduro. It contains just one song. At first, it would be the first album of the "Pedrá" project. However, just one label, DRO, accepted to release, but the group name should be "Extremoduro". Its lyrics contains around 180 verses, of which four are in Catalan. They mix some poetic verses with other ones with vulgar and sex-about words.
- Roberto Iniesta "Robe" (from Extremoduro) - vocals, Guitars
- José Luis Nieto "Selu" (from Reincidentes) - Sax
- Joserra "Gary" Garitaonandia (from Quattro Clavos) - drums
- Iñaki "Uoho" Antón (from Platero y Tú) - Guitars, Keys
- Diego Garay 'Dieguillo' (from Quemando Ruedas)- Bass
- Additional personnel
Charts and certifications
*sales figures based on certification alone
- Salaverri, Fernando (2005). Sólo éxitos: año a año : 1959–2002 (in Spanish). Iberautor Promociones Culturales. ISBN 84-8048-639-2.